SRT 5.00% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

A simple way to test the 'public' offer is to ring MW and ask...

1. 7,761 Posts.
    A simple way to test the 'public' offer is to ring MW and ask him or someone else from SRT if they can set aside some shares for you at 2c. Either you will be told 'yes' or 'no' and the 'no' may be because they are already all accounted for. I suggest that it is possible they are already earmarked for special clients and/or large SRT shareholders who have already shown support/loyalty in the past.

If it was designed for all shareholders/public to participate (and let's face it all shareholders are 'public') the offer may have been designed differently as a rights issue. It has specifically not been announced that way, because there were many shareholders in the past few weeks who were day traders and I would suggest, not interested in the long term future development of the company, but rather the quick 'in and out' option - effectively the one night stand shareholders (or one day sit shareholders). Furthermore, it is far easier to handle a few (sophisticated) buyers who want in at 2c rather than several hundred or thousand who only want a few shares at 2c.

I'm sure someone at SRT will tell you an answer, rather than all this speculation.

Cheers,
    Tangrams

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $5.715K 29.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1977 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 38459 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.