BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

2c, page-16

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

the writing was on the wall a long time ago for stocks such as BLR, PEN etc. Uranium power generation is fraught with traps for investors, even the far far better prospects ERA, PDN are suffering. Basically no one likes the idea of nuclear power, it's not clean it's deadly (even after 60 years the industry is clueless about waste disposal. Nuclear power plants cost an arm and a leg to build, and as far as I know not a single plant has ever ever been fully decommissioned - it costs almost as much to decommission a plant as it does to build. Putting your money into uranium stocks was great while the bubble lasted, but that's been well and truly pricked now. At the end of the day, the most sophisticated nuclear plant only heats water, that's what it's for nothing else, and the costs of doing so via such a method are almost prohibitive when the total equation cost is calculated.

if these stocks ever find another brief period of favour then I'd be bailing out never to punt again on uranium....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.