EAL 0.00% 4.7¢ e & a limited

2cent dividend, page-5

1. 328 Posts.
    Thanks for your post mark1013 and Boothy555, it's been a long hold with not much posting activity from others for this stock.

Is the " What's Hot and What's Not " the actual name of the section, as I logged into a Bell Direct account and could not find it.

Expansion of Roxby Downs, while the decision on this is up in the air from speculation and sentiment at the moment, would be positive for EAL. Well according to statements from EAL an their establishment of an office in Roxby Downs that is.

It was good to see the Government delays and cutbacks on Defence spending we not in relation to ship and or submarine building that EAL has contracts with ASC for.

A lot of mining services companies have taken some big hits recently on the back of BHP and RIO negative outlooks and possible cutbacks and expansion delays but I don't think EAL could have really fallen much further. Obviously dividend announcement today has had immediate price impact and hopefully they use the cash received wisely to reduce debt and of course retain to pay dividends.

$1.50 would be fantastic, I have been in for a while and have accumulated a good holding. I think it should be priced at more than 22cents so lets see what happens.

Off course any information you have or thoughts, it would be great to here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.