2gb confirms, gillard is under investigation, page-19

1. 46,432 Posts.
    In this and last post the capitals are cut and paste not me shouting.

And this also mmartin but theres nothing to see here "apparently"

JULIA GILLARD APPOINTS BERNARD MURPHY, HER PARTNER IN CRIME FROM SLATER AND GORDON LAWYERS, AS A FEDERAL COURT OF AUSTRALIA JUDGE.

Julia Gillard has appointed Bernard Murphy as a judge of the Federal Court of Australia. When the $1 million fraud and theft of the AWU hit the fan in 1995 Ms Gillard and Mr Murphy both left Slater and Gordon lawyers around the same time as Ms Gillard’s boyfriend Bruce Wilson left the AWU for his part in the fraud and theft. (Click here to read previous postings for the background – 7th August, 28th August, 5th September, 11th September and 19th September)

This post ties in a lot with what I have previously written and for that reason I will make substantial reference to it.

Before we get started, in all fairness to Julia Gillard, she is not the first Prime Minister to corrupt the judiciary by appointing her mates as judicial officers

http://kangaroocourtofaustralia.com/2011/10/17/julia-gillard-appoints-bernard-murphy-her-partner-in-crime-from-slater-and-gordon-lawyers-as-a-federal-court-of-australia-judge/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.