AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

2GB letter and more

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Afternoon everyone

Well I have been very busy of late running my own company and more but I always seem to find the time for Alexium. My friends Alexium is my hobby and an excellent one I might add!!
    So as most of you are aware by now my new project is to try and create more public awareness over the highly toxic chemicals within the currant fire retardants coated on everyday items found within the house hold. What a better way to do this than contact Australians number one breakfast talkback radio station 2GB….
    My letter sent out to Alan Jones himself as requested by the producers excluding my contact details and Nicks:

Dear Mr Alan Jones
    Tried to call up to discuss my views as a parent in relation to dangers we all have been exposed too in particularly our children in relation to the toxic flame retardant chemicals used to make an item within the household fire retardant. Was informed by your producers to send through some information and to have a professional speak on your talk back radio programme. My concern was spurred by Thursday mornings (14/05/2015) news bulletin during your radio time slot program urging all parents to insure that their children are wearing fire retardant pyjamas this winter. This link explains why it is not a good idea and the reasoning for my concern - http://health.clevelandclinic.org/2...-retardant-pajamas-affect-your-childs-health/ The aim of course is to protect our kiddies 100% and I would like the general public to understand the dangers of FR treated products and also to advise that there is a SAFE fire retardant alternative that is currently being introduced through the USA and Europe. New legislation is on the verge of becoming law to eradicate all toxic chemicals used within all Fire retardant materials or objects for example Bromine. Such items include but are not limited to:
    Furnisher, carpets, children’s toys, clothing, mattresses couches etc.
    At this stage shoppers here in Australia are not aware that what we purchase has highly toxic chemicals within the product or is flame retardant for that matter but new legislation within California passed by Governor Brown on Tuesday September 30th 2014 insuring that changes take effect and that shoppers have the right to know before making a purchase - http://www.ewg.org/enviroblog/2014/09/california-makes-it-law-label-toxic-flame-retardants-furniture
    Also this very interesting:
    19th of February 2015 “Chemicals used as synthetic flame retardants that are found in common house hold items such as couches, carpet padding, and electronics have been found to cause metabolic and liver problems that can lead to insulin resistance, which is a major cause of obesity, according to new research from the University of New Hampshire.”
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/02/150219101343.htm
    Another reason to be concerned:
    28th of January 2015 “researches at the university of Texas medical branch determined that maternal exposure to high levels of flame retardants to be a contributing factor in preterm births.”
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/01/150128152159.htm
    Alan it would be an excellent idea to perhaps speak to a minister involved in this arena to help create public awareness and also speak to a professional regarding the alternative, safe environmentally friendly non-toxic fire retardant solution that I discovered as the answer moving forward to not only insure that you, me our families and friends are safe from these toxic chemicals found within everyday items but also to insure that we all still have the security/peace of mind knowing that if a fire were to ignite within the house hold we would have extra time to escape or it would self-extinguish. Thanks to the new advanced technologies offered by an Australian company based in the USA called Alexium international group.
    Currently the US department of defence is engaged with this company for their safe treated material and is on the verge to being used on all service man and women on and behind the line!
    Also worth while taking note that new laws are on the verge of being legislated for the military and the civilian community alike, in the US banning the use of Toxic chemicals. The proudly Australian company Alexium is the only company at this stage that can deliver to service the new changes…
    Alexium’s CEO has given me permission to advise you that he can speak with you on your programme. His name is Nicholas Clark, Phone number – *************** also Nicholas advised that it may be of significate interest to speak with their head of research and development – Dr Brookins

Robert (Bob) Brookins Head of Research and Development
    Dr. Brookins has broad experience in organic synthesis and materials chemistry. He received his PhD from the University of Florida under research advisor John R. Reynolds. Dr. Brookins’ graduate work was in the synthesis and characterization of conjugated polyelectrolytes and polymers. Upon completion of his PhD, he worked at the Air Force Research Laboratory at Tyndall AFB where he developed decontamination methods for chemical and biological threats and novel synthetic routes for functional surfaces.
    Web site - http://alexiuminternational.com/
    This would make for great radio Alain and create excellent public awareness and allow for the people the right to know about what their buying before they buy it and the alternative available.

Please consider this Alain as it is of great importance to us all.

Warm regards
    _____________________________ENDS___________________________________

Also I would like to advise that as I was speaking to Nick he informed me that one of our latest announcement regarding the home furnishings market:
    ALEXIUM RECEIVES PURCHASE ORDER FROM NEW CLIENT” announced on the 8th of May - http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150508/pdf/42yfvwk41lw1ls.pdf referring to the 3 – 10 million dollar ball park figure is on the higher end of the spectrum….
    Than the follow up announcement:
    ALEXIUM COMPLETS SUCCESSFUL SCALE UP RUN WITH NEW CLIENT IN HOME FURNISHINGS” announced on the 14th of May - http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150514/pdf/42ykhnwl41j227.pdf referring specifically to this part – “Alexium anticipates full scale production and consumer roll out in the large US market is less than 90 days away for this customer.” Make that much, much less than 90 days away, according to Nick!!!! To top it off Nick said “this new client came as a massive surprise to them” and then he said this “ my friend this year we were looking cash flow neutral but now we can say cash flow positive” HOLY CRAP how unfricken believable is that folks. He also said “you think that’s good you ain’t seen nothing yet” We spoke for well over half an hour this time round, could go on forever….
    Oh gosh before I go he also mentioned This Monday our Tuesday he is having lunch with someone VERY,
    VERY, VERY important a four star general in the US marine corp!! Set up by our new best friend on the board
    By the way NC commended the idea of going on the Alan Jones Morning show, I love this guy!
    Good times install for all in Alexium……

Best regards

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $25 2.505K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3123733 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 185205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.