BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

$2m facility, page-9

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi all.

It is indeed nervous times for all holders. There is a lot hinging on the AB-TECH results. From all previous releases management seem bullish so as a shareholder i take heart from that. Once the trading halt is called it will be tense for sure. Looking forward to it.

Possible sequence of events

1)

Im guessing they start testing the 100t sample maybe this week or next week in the yard for about 2 weeks. Any tweaking of the unit will be done here to best optimise results

2)

After that transport the unit to site get set up etc. from a previous post on hotcopper it was estimated it would take one month to abalate the entire stock pile.

Im wondering whether the company will have to be in a trading halt the whole time whilst the october stockpile is being abalated.

Has anyone any guesses as to whether they will wait until it is all done or release a statement at half way hopefully positive. As far as I know it only takes 1 hour for the ore to get from start to finish of the process. Consistency will be key.

Money

As far a money is concerned BLR will need cash at some point soon. With positive results we will have some bargaining power. But as to how far that goes hard to say.

Blumont certainly have deep pockets. I reckon any cash raising activities now will be privately placed or loans. The 0.7 cent cash raising to investors may be the last for a while.

The timing of abalation test completion and cash exhausted will provide another twist of some description as to the ownership of the company.

====== Keep the faith Blackies!!!!!!!!!!! ======
    seanbuccs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.