BRU 3.53% 8.8¢ buru energy limited

$2m turnover day today, page-31

1. 252 Posts.
    I appreciate the chartist's here.
    Keep all the charts coming. The more the better.

I never take 100% notice and advice from what charts are telling me. But they are a great tool to use and they are to be used in combination with fundamentals and sometimes news and hype.

Charts cannot predict when announcements are going to come and what the announcements contain. But they are great when periods are quiet.
    As I mentioned in my last post, I tried to do some trading a few weeks ago and it did not work for me as I have a full time job and not on the computer throughout the day.

It is easy to look back at a stock and say I should have sold or bought that stock at a particular price but unfortunately no one can tell the future. We all get it wrong and right sometimes.
    One thing I can say is that BURU is a great company to hold or trade as it is action packed this year.
    That is why I am stocked up and holding for the long term.

Good luck to the chartist traders here but take caution as BURU this year will have plenty of surprises and unknowns.

Just for fun, I am predicting when spud announcement comes in the SP will be above $2.00 and while drill takes place it will keep slowly rising.
    If Ungani3 is positive I see the SP hitting 12 monthly record and above. If it is a duster then it will come back down below $2.00.

Anyone for a gamble?????
    Nice to have a bit of fun with predictions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $58.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.8¢ 8.6¢ $17.21K 199.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40591 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 81944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.