SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

2nd appdx 3b in 48 hours! somethings up, page-28

1. 1,419 Posts.
    theres absolutely nothing to it Doogs...people/companies/directors etc can all have unlisted options for whatever reason, they can be for issued to brokers for advice or capital raisings, directors as bonuses, drilling companies for work rendered, staff, original vendors of the project etc.
    They're then exercised, logic tells you that you'd only exercise a long dated unlisted option if you'd want to sell it, nothing sinister it just happens. If it is directors or substanstial shareholders doing it they'd have to lodge a change of interest notice, even if they sold them immediately.
    I dont think theres anything to read into it, all these posts to the contary are just ridiculous...it's more than likely just someone/company cashing out. Thats fine.
    If someone was an insider and had some inside good news then they would not be motivated to excise early, by leaving them unexcised you maintain maximum leverage....if there is a takeover bid etc there'll be plenty of time to excise later. Therefore i believe that the posts indicating that appendix 3b/someone excising options etc is a sign that positive news is imminent are just plan wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.