AGY 0.00% 4.5¢ argosy minerals limited

2nd Brine Producer On ASX?

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Once AGY completes the currently under construction & fully funded 2,000tpa production facility, Does that officially make the company the 2nd Brine Producer On ASX?

Argosy Minerals are aiming to be a 10,000tpa High Purity/Battery Grade Lithium Carbonate Producer
    -Successfully shipped 20metric tonnes of >99.5% High Purity Battery Quality Lithium Carbonate Product to Korean Chemical Company (Y.N Chemical Co. Ltd)
    -Owners of the Rincorn Lithium Project, Salta Province, Argentina
    --(Currently 77.5% Interest, Increasing to 90% Ownership upon development of 10,000tpa operation)
    -Owners of Tonopah Lithium Project (100% Ownership)

The Lithium Carbonate Pricing has seen a good push to the upside & i would like to think it will continue to do so in the future as now the realisation of Battery Tech/Electric Vehicles is truly being realised.

-Note this chart represents the pricing months back & doesn't even take into account the recent movement of which many of the major's made new all-time-high's (ASX Tickers: GXY , PLS, AVZ, LTR, CXO)

lithium carbonate price.jpg

We've all seen recent new's about Biden Administration wanting to make EV's aswell as the Infrastructure plans which only bodes well for the Lithium/Battery Mineral Sector

So we know AGY is currently underway with construction of the 2,000tpa plant facility.
    -They are now requesting approval for 10,000tpa moving forward
    -PEA Numbers from AGM Presentation, look quite positive with quick pay-back periods & healthy margins
    -There has been criticism in the past that the LOM (Life Of Mine) is low (Currently Rated @ 10Yrs @ 10,000tpa)
    -But there is still much more exploration upside as mentioned in the AGM Presentation which people are forgetting about
    -So rather than focusing on continued exploration to increase LOM, focusing on fast-tracked production so when the $$ from sales comes in, exploration can be continued without dilution to the company?

pea numbers.jpg

agy exploration upside.jpg
    "JORC Exploration Target of additional 262,000t - 479,000t"

Why I personally think AGY is in a better position than ever?
    -We have seen the strong government support previously (Snippet above also shows)
    -Now Argentina is one of the countries worst hit by Covid (Sadly), so with more debt and inflation than ever the royalties/income they will receive from AGY will certainly help the economy IMO

-News Article: "Argentina tries to export it's way out of economic crisis"

argentina exports.jpg
    (Source, Click Here)

In my opinion the only way i can see these application's get knocked back generally in the mining sector could be from either:
    (1) Bad Environmental Impact
    (2) Bad Jurisdiction
    (3) No proven process

How about i just leave snippets to answer those 3 potential concerns, i won't even bother going into depth
    1) Bad Environmental Impact
    agy footprint.jpg

2) Bad Jurisdiction
    jurisdiction2.jpg
    jurisdiction.jpg

3) No proven process
    agy mitsubishi.jpg

shipment.jpg

So far the snippets/information above lead me to believe AGY has a bright future ahead if they can continue to deliver on what they're able to already do at a larger scale.
    -Their pilot plant has successfully proven AGY's proprietary technology as they were able to produce +25t of battery quality lithium carbonate at >99.5%?
    -Government seems to want AGY to succeed?
    -Argentina country in dire need with AGY in prime position to help economy ?
    -Low Footprint?
    -Good PEA Numbers?
    -Life of mine strong with much more explorational upside?
    -They have Mitsubishi Corporation Sales Agreement
    -Several other groups interested to an extent where "such parties strongly requesting formal cooperative arrangements" (Snippet Below)??

agy offtake.jpg

Above shows "various off-take propositions from European and Asian lithium carbonate product end-users" i would like to think if this all comes together AGY could truly be huge.

Don't forget there are other Majors out there, Livent being one of them & their market cap truly shows you their worth & that this space has lots of potential.

livent.jpg

I will leave it at that, there's so much that I've missed out on & I'm hoping others can add to this also.

-Please Note: This post is entirely my opinion only & my interpretation only. It is NOT financial advice by any means. I am happy to be corrected if i am wrong in any comments/opinions made-
    Last edited by Steve98: 15/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $71.64K 1.632M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 302540 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 31323 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.