VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

2nd Downgrade in Months, page-42

1. 1,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Ive been trading for 19 years...hold 100,000 units in VOC at $3.60...i bought it for a trade breaking all my rules catching a falling knife...only to find myself now a long term investor...i will at some point buy another 100,000 units to average down.
    VOC is not going broke by any measure & their future although a hard slog, reminds me of Dell...almost every broker I have contacted have not really had a bad word to say about their business itself, more rather how it has been executed....the current management are very clever at what they do & they are fully aware of what needs to be executed as far as a company and its direction is concerned...but boy have they taken on board a lot of variables for what will become an eventual business model going forward.
    There will be the NZ businesses that will get offloaded for short term cash injections....but all this talk of going broke...far from it....
    Where did you get the $17m more liabilities from ? That could not be further from the truth....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.