ADV 0.00% 14.0¢ ardiden ltd

2nd Drill Rig, page-3

1. 3,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1850
    Their reading this Geko,
    Brad comes back from holidays on the 22nd. I have asked for a drilling update for 4 weeks now. If no news until Brad returns will show the board has no depth. Sher's need to know what drill no 1 has been doing for the last 10 1/2 weeks since JORC cut off date and the no 2 drill rig since the Resource Definition program commenced 6 weeks ago. Time to show some productivity from the chairman and our metallurgist. Also we have an on site Geo, what's he doing.
    Seymore was purchased for its lithium deposit. Please provide the DD and SS for this decision or start providing Assays showing the potential tonnages. To conduct a 12mth program and only come up with 400kt Indicated is ridiculous or Seymore is a World Class High Grade Resource and this is being held back for the Asian interest to keep soaking up more equity for an eventual T/O. Well I got news for you mister chairman, start providing some productivity whilst the CEO is taking a month of or time to look for another chairman.
    Mid October now, 8 weeks before the xmas brake where nothing gets done for about 6 weeks. Better be some tangible "quantum" news between now and the xmas break. Visuals/assays anything that proves that there is large tonnages at Seymore. Pissed these BOD are lagging right when Ardiden should be marketed hard.

Friday today and pupil free day on Monday. Good excuse to have a super long W/E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.752M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67300 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 61842 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.