AVE 0.00% 0.4¢ avecho biotechnology limited

I received a reply from Greg Collier yesterday...please see...

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I received a reply from Greg Collier yesterday...please see below.

"We have updated the market this morning and I am looking forward to working with the new executive team as we continue to implement our strategy. We have flagged in the announcement that a further strategy update will be coming and we will also set up a forum to allow people to dial in and discuss questions around the strategy directly with the executive management team. We haven’t got the exact date yet but will let shareholders know soon."

His response indicates an answer could be provided in either a further strategy update already flagged in yesterday's announcement or through a discussion forum intended to be set up shortly.

I intuit that AVE must have been optimistic in terms of potential for success, (for this 2nd generation Propofol TPM formulation), otherwise resources may not have been allocated to advance this particular project. I feel it would be a significant outcome should toxicology support a longer term infusion. This formulation would be, in my opinion, be quite attractive and may facilitate a deal if toxicology is favourable and I don't rule out AVE having already had preemptive discussions, ergo Terumo or others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $226.9K 55.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 80174634 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 35709815 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 20671280
Last updated 12.14pm 29/04/2024 ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.