MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Just when we thought that Mikoh was out of the woods, [&, I for...

1. 189 Posts.

Just when we thought that Mikoh was out of the woods, [&, I for one think we are ,at last], the world economy is back where it was a few years ago, only this time it is worse !

Richard Sealy has done a great job in sorting out the wasteful mess of many years, & we should all be thankful for that,especially his comments that he now loves the job & the company. It is a big pity that this renewal of the GFC will have some dampening effect on progress of Mikoh's new resurgence.

Have been watching for weeks now, & it seems that the antagonistic seller has gone, & for as long as I can remember,we have more buyers than sellers,on a slowly rising share price.

I think Bosco may have it right in his latest post, but would like much more revenue in the next qtr before I open the Moet!!

This 2nd GFC will be much worse, as most of those that were responsible for GFC 1 are still in charge & rorting the whole system just as before. The debts are still there & bigger, & quite frankly,there needs to be a lot more pain suffered by those at the top before we can solve this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.