FBR 0.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

There is already 2 HX and I’ve got a feeling they are already...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    There is already 2 HX and I’ve got a feeling they are already sold . Fbr are now strategically being placed around the globe and expert personal to do their bidding, world interest now proven through their last few announcements . HX about to be tested in outdoor environment , every major builder in Australia will be watching as every brickie and chippy also .We all know the big players are waiting as hockey said for the “proof in the pudding” and imo if successful ,Sp will climb to 24c and retrace on anticipation of CAT going binding at which time CAT will take up options and push SP North of 35c as investors rush to get in cheap ! Now this would not be far fetched imo as this DST is invaluable to enable robotic construction machines to venture into the real elements , Now The Pivac have stated that Governments have a real interest in this technology , but what they are not mentioning is the Military imo there would be a huge interest there ? Now some might say this is dreaming and that might be true but this is just my opinion . Now let’s keep it “real” HX fails , SP retraces to 12c in which time CAT walks and SP further slumps 10c , Pivac work hard to get HX working and In that time Sp slumps further south . Now my Question is why is the second scenario
    Called “Keep it real” ? All these threads that I have studied ,are all speculative and guess work to a degree, but also have found them most informative and with this in mind and the interviews that I have listened to dozens of times Had led me to believe what the Pivac have talked about and quoted are all turning into reality ! The more I thought about it the more it has strengthened my position to top up big time today ! But hey let’s keep it “real” it’s still a “SPECCIE” that’s going places !! And fast !! DYOR Let’s keep it civil and clean guys ! We’re all in the same boat on a journey with FBR all those that bought in 20c + hold fast as it’s about to double if revenue comes in at the end of 2019 as predicted by Mike ! So far he hasn’t been far off the mark ! Any other positive surprises could send this stock onwards and upwards ! These guys are full of surprises . Planting Seeds of doubt causes panic selling by those with greedy agendas and those with belief in Pivac and their vision brings rewards to those who are patient .
    There are realists, visionarys, dreamers , critics, chartist , Builders, ect all of who contribute to make one united picture on this threads, Now this is what we should keep real and support each other through this great journey .Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $491.6K 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 123945 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 461725 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.