TON 18.8% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

2ND NEW ADDRESS, page-6

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Given Shandong Yulongs presence on the Ton board I take it Yulong Mining is closely associated with Shandong Yulong Ungung. Perhaps its time to ask Ton re clarification of this arrangement espc in the light of THIS

https://www.listcorp.com/asx/ton/triton-minerals-limited/news/mozambique-site-visit-bycornerstone-investor-shandong-yulong-2804113.html

Triton’s Executive Director, Mr Andrew Frazer said: “Triton was delighted to host Yulong in the recent country visit as Triton as it advances toward a final investment decisionat our flagship Ancuabe Project.Yulong is an experienced investor in the mining industry in various jurisdictions and has clearly recognised the great development potential which exists in Triton’s projects and has the ability to assist Triton with its expertise in a number of disciplines including engineering, mining technology and construction, marketing and finance. Their contribution will be invaluable as we progress with project development and towards production”.

Yulong Representative and Tritons Chairman, Mr. Rod Zhang said: “This is an exciting time for me personally and for Yulong in a time of growing graphite demand.I visited the Triton projects sites recently in Northern Mozambique and am excited at the prospect of being involved in the development of Triton’sIMPRESSIVE GRAPHITE PROJECTS.Yulong is delighted to invest in Triton, a resource company with large high-qualityassets and excellent growth potential. As a strategic investor in Triton, we will highly efficient sourcing of international capital and post-investment management.Yulong is very bullish on graphite’slong-term prospects as the world looks to a decarbonisendeavour to assist Triton to accelerate the advancement of its flagship Ancuabe Graphite project through inputting our local and Chinese industry expertise,ed future, and the role of Ancuabe Project to meaningfully supply into that market.”
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

One MIGHT make the assumption that Yulong has put their foot on NH from Ur info Ungung.

One can only hope its kind of a pre-eminent strike by Yulong FOR Ton. But again I come back to Shandong Yulongs gold mine dealings.

HMMMMMMMconfused.png

I agree that Ton needs to be transparent re NH given that Rod Zhang, both the Ton Chairman and a seniour Yulong representative, is closely associated with both companies, IF one can make the assumption Yulong Mining is a part of Yulong.

Now Rod Z must surely get his company, the one being TON wink.png to annc a clarifying statement re Yulong and its NH intentions re ownership back to TON or better still a Cobra scenario where NH has a 25 year mining license applied. After all TON has done all the hard yards with NH.

So we get back to Yulongs potential association with TON, and if Yulong IS ONE AND THE SAME AS SHANDONG YULONG and if ur info is correct Ungung, and Yulong has indeed put their foot on NH FOR TON, then surely its simply a matter of time that the Mozys rubber stamp NH back to TON, hopefully in mining license form.

Now to the low sp.

Its my assertion that this is simply broker manipulation (Chinese motivated) to accumulate as much TON as possible prior to the NH annmnt as such an annmnt will surely blow the sp at least back to mid 3s if not much higher espc with the implication it has for Ancuabe finance.

One has to be a bit careful here as there is still a FORCE MAJEUR in place as per the last TON report

https://company-announcements.copyright link/asx/ton/f5c795b2-51ff-11ee-b9d8-7a8404b3483b.pdf

"The Company declared Force Majeure at Ancuabe due to an attack by the insurgents in June 2022. The
    Force Majeure remains in effect and developments are being monitored by the Company."

This all sounds like smoke and mirrors by obvious suspects to enable cheap accumulation of Ton and they know that they can do it as there r over 1.5B on issue.

HOWEVER IF TON and Shandong Yulong were to ann the resigning of NH, the financing of Ancuabe AND THE FAST TRACKING OF ALL THE PROJECTS TO ENABLE THE CHINESE TO GET THEIR SHARE OF MOZAMBIQUE GRAPHITE, the all bets r off as to where the sp might get to.

Imho 6-10c isnt out of the quesion as this would be in line with previous broker reports.

Given the potential for renewables deficit in the next decade then such an above scenario would have almost perfect timing for the Chinese and TON

AS LONG AS SHONDONG YULONG DONT TAKE TON OUT.

Imo that would be a tad emabarrasing for TON given Rod Z's status in the company. But then again TON have set the bar pretty low in this regard UNDER PREVIOUS MANAGEMENT

One gets the feeling Rod and MAx want to maximise Shandongs big holding in TON and the way the sp is behaving now imho smells very strongly of the above scenario playing out.

Well Gr hopes this is how it plays out !!!

Gr
    Last edited by Generalrelativity: 21/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.003(18.8%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.3¢ $11.83K 834.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 385572 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 379215 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 261046
Last updated 10.33am 15/05/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.