BRK 11.1% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

2nd newsletter out, page-50

1. 3,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7580
    Mate, your Aspire Miming coal mine in the arsehole of Mongolia without infrastucture waiting for the Russians to build a railway to potentially make the coal resource remotely commercial is no comparison to BRK’s SWISH acreage which incidentally has pipelines , and more to come, delivering oil and gas to the major export and refining ports in Louisiana and Texas

Getting pretty tired of this BS. No, BRK do not drill one well to prove up a section to allow 50 wells to be drilled. The parent well will facilitate 5 -6 wells in a 640 acre tract and double for a 1280 acre drilling unit. BRK will sell their operated DSU once the well is drilled and PFP/ PUD reserves are established, and my friend, it will be for more than a few thousand bucks an acre. In the meantime, they will trade non core SWISH acres that are undrilled for core acres in operated DSU’s which will facility their winning operations in those units. If you want to go toe to toe I suggest you actually read up on what is happening so a constructive conversation can take place, because ATM, your ignorance of the true BRK position is becoming nauseatingly boring now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $26.58K 2.687M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 29015991 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6453857 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.