CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

("Even if the meeting is postponed or changed, this will...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ("Even if the meeting is postponed or changed, this will probably be still one of the Resolutions to vote on.")

RAVI,

I haven't received that Notice as yet. But again I don't leave in the City either. Nor nearby either.

The way I see it, is that resolution could be invalid. There is no way known that they can make us vote for "either or" in one resolution alone.

IMO, for it to be legal that would have to be put to the vote in two separate resolution. One if we want JH dismissed and one if we want RC nominated to the position.

And to be fair to the shareholders, the nomination should be made first for JH and then followed by the RC one.

Reasons I am saying that, is because if RC is nominated first, his signing on fee and part of his basic salary will immeditaley kick in. And then if he was to resign, as he made it very clear that if JH was to retain his position he would, he would then become entitled to the money that he has already collected.

Another thing that IMO should be included or made clear in his nomination, would be that, if he was to immeditaley resign after JH was nominated, he would not be entitled to any of that money at all, and/or give it all back.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $18.72K 359.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 401812 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 779869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.