2nd odi today brisbane.., page-12

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Australia in ODIs bat down to #11 and are never out of the game as tonight showed.

England can't take a trick hence my previous post referring to anything they're involved in at the moment as being crap.

Speaking of crap I can't believe Bresnan is even playing yet alone being entrusted with bowling the last over. He is not up to international cricket... he's nothing but a pie chucker.

I had been watching the tennis until Sam Stosur's match finished before switching over to the cricket.

Faulkner's hitting was reminiscent of Kevin O'Brien's, both coming in games where England got themselves in a position of overwhelming favouritism to win, yet somehow managed to lose.

They don't like it when they're met with aggression. Go at them hard and they go into their shells, panic and have no plan b.

Looking forward to the 2015 World Cup when England finish last in their group losing to Australia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, New Zealand, Afghanistan and a yet-to-be-determined qualifier (likely to be the UAE, PNG or Hong Kong).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.