PAB 0.00% 0.6¢ patrys limited

2nd patient with stable disease, page-34

1. 2,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Okay, been doing a bit of revision. There's good, more betterer and most bestest news news. And a little negative too.

Fisrt the good, I got my latest 98k shares of Fri. at 3c. The more betterer: they went up.

The possible negative: 3c was massive resistance, should become strong support. The problem is how many of these 3c buyers are traders out to make a few $. Quite a few IMO, so I see something like 4c as another reistance unless we get some quick good news.

This is where the most bestest comes in.

REVISION
    Cohort #1 was conducted on 3 patients at .3g/kg. In animal trials, optimum amounts were "greater than" 10g/kg. All 3 patients were amongst the worst, and hadn't responded to usual drugs. All three had significantly improved blood after receiving PAT-SM6. Furthermore PAT-SM6 bound to 80-100% of cancerous cells and left the non malignant ones alone. No safety issues. Can't get better than that.

Cohort #2. Dosage: 1g/kg. Again all 3 patients had failed to respond to conventional drugs. Again no safety issues and PAT-SM6 bound well. 1 patient (33%) showed stabilisation after 35 days.

Followup report ( from PLOS ONE) says PAT-SM6 binds to both cancerous cells GRP78 and LDL. Furthermore, PAT-SM6 being an all "natural" antibody, compared to the part synthetic one, has a longer half life

Cohort #3. Dosage: 3g/kg. As per the other tests all 3 patients had advanced MM. No safety issues. I patient still undergoing analysis and 1 patient out of other two (50%) showed stabilisation.

Cohort #4. Recruiting now and waiting approval. All Phase1/11a trials expected to be completed by end of year.

To date (2013) 15 out of 16 announcements have been Price Sensitive. The other being a hosting of conference. Cash has decreased from $6m to $5.23m in six months. Lower A$ has helped.

GENERAL FACTS ON MULTIPLE MYELOMA:
    Currently, the main drugs used to treat MM are Revlimid, Velcade and Thalidomide. Total spend (2011) $4.4B, of which Revlimid is $3.2B. Revlimid is a derivative of Thalidomide. The total amount is expected to be over $7b by 2020. I presume these amounts are for other diseases as well. Having said that PAT-SM6 has also undergone Phase 1 testing for Melonoma as well. Currently 200,000 with MM worldwide and increasing. 5 year survival rate (30%).

STRATEGIES:
    Patry's discuss either going alone or forming partnership by licensing out completely or partly. They mention 4 competitors that are also trying to develop. (I like our "natural antiboby' solution. Nevertheless I'm certainly just a layman and have difficulty getting my head around most of the chemical details.) Anyway, one the competitors have signed a deal for over $1b to research a drug called anti-CD38 also in phase 1/11a.

PAB has a MC of about $15m, CAB of $5m, thus EV of about 10m only. That seems extremely low to me compared to other bios around. Patrys also has other antibodies targetting other cancers at earlier stages and/or licensed out such as PAT-SC1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2134480 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1826082 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.