PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Excellent Post kgtom:))Thoroughly deserved my Plus...

1. 490 Posts.
    Excellent Post kgtom:))
    Thoroughly deserved my Plus sign:))...
    Just a couple of additions:
    PAB's antibodies have Application(s) for 90+ Types of Cancer.
    Naturally, For Trials on each individual type of Cancer, a Major Pharmaceutical Company with Millions of $$$ allocated for Trials is Required.....
    For that, Now that We Have entered the Final straight, our Highly successful Management (CEO especially), are Getting ready for approaches and Negotiations (Take Over Bids Included) by and With Major Overseas Pharmaceutical Companies, which more than likely will commence in 2-3 months (around October)....
    So.... Thus far Everything is Moving ahead Superbly well, and even way above expectations, except, of course, PAB's share price which should have, by now (Final Straight....Last 200 meters, Or 2 months....) have reached much higher levels.....
    However, the PAB's Management does not appear to be greatly concerned (they know obviously, how Stratospherically It will Move Upwardly, soon, when the time is right)......

So, before I conclude, I should humbly add that the North Eastern Front Talks Still continue and Could surprise us, Pleasantly any day now...

Cheers:)))

Great New Week to all PAB holders.....Soon Huge Celebrations in Australia's Greatest PUB!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $14.17K 2.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132483 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1945092 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.