PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi FolksThanks Buddy.GFC implications or revisitations...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Thanks Buddy.

GFC implications or revisitations aside......PLV will reach a point of critical mass re announcements/upgrades that it will be re rated.
    Patience required of course as this isnt an overnight thing. Over the course of 2010 we will see plenty of developments that should for the most part be welcome news and company building developments at that.

If indications are that majors/other parties would be interested in PLV (and lets assume they have been based on recent comments here by the MD)then it goes without saying that the value that PLV WILL add to the project this year will only make it more attractive to those parties.

Is there also a case of not so much that a company may not necessarily 'need' PLV....they just don't want another company to get it?

As i've said before, lets hope PLV uses current cash reserves to add considerable value 'before' they come back to market...and they will...

(We can use IGR as a classic case of flooding the market with shares and negating any real developments and good news thereafter)

That way we maintain relatively few shares on the register with a market that will re rate it accordingly to those shares on issue.

The old adage less shares on register = higher share price rings true.

Lets hope Mr Dilution doesnt rear his ugly head sooner rather than later with PLV.

That way we will see some action based on drilling developments and expanding the resource.

I'm hoping for $1.50-$2 share price heading into 2011.

Maybe thats unrealistic...time will tell of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.