NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

callbackSpot on mate - our political system is governed by...

1. 1,893 Posts.

callback

Spot on mate - our political system is governed by minorities as they are the ones that gather the most media attention which is then read by our polies as the community view, such is how far out of whack with the everyday Australian they are

With the demise of the NT government will come opportunities that have been taken away - why in reality would any company consider exploring in the NT as the sovereign risk is just too high

The outlook for NTM at present is far from clear and could be classed as patchy at best BUT if we get a pro resource government the potential of NTM with their current major project is truly mind boggling and $1 is in my own view cheap - unfortunately we are a long way from there and some things must change before that is a possibility/reality - but it is not out of the question - NTM now offers some pretty big rewards for a punt at these levels

As a previous poster said - the resource will be mined because it will have to be - whether that is next year or 30 years that is the unknown

Only my view here guys - don't use it to make your decisions

Clyde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.