The curve you chose above is total case curve -- does not give...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

The curve you chose above is total case curve -- does not give insight into community spread or prevelance -- whats more useful
    Herd immunity is the concept that if 70% of population have immunity they act as an effective human barrier around people who are corona naive. Wuhan is proof that Herd immunity works. new cases or new waves are in china are imported from overseas or in new provinces
    2nd -- and most importantly Australia is not relying on Herd immunity -- but if you read my post what I said regarding Australia is

"But because the population is corona 'naive' we will not have herd immunity -- which places us in a unique situation where we are 'holed in' in a safe spot till we have a vaccine that is globally available"

The unproven point is whether a vaccine can be successfully developed. In the absence of that rapid testing at the port of entry with a combination of RT-PCR and antibody tests is another option. But will not make people flow across the border smooth.

On a side note 'News on Remdisevir' is not new -- It is one of many molecules that chinese scientists had narrowed down on -- and was used in India 2 years ago in the state of Kerala for Nipah virus(another bat derived virus) outbreak (which had a 77% mortality by the way but was fully contained at the site of outbreak).

I had moved my super into cash in early february
    But moved 60% back into Australian equities in Late March after the Australian curve started shifting down.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.