RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

2yr options with a 3 year warranty

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Seems option holders are not happy with the expiry date on their holdings.

WHY! Its been printed on the boards and those a4 sheets of paper that computer share send you for years now.

What have they been thinking with? Their wallets?

We all held oppies at some stage but when the boards say ''pass the parcel ''and a certain group decide that ''this is wrong , we bought these as a sleeping 30 bagger", "We want another deal, this deal's been messed up by the sub primers and that nasty Gedi man"

IT AINT GONNA WASH WITH SHAREHOLDERS...

Potential 30 baggers carry a risk of at least 30 TO 1

How often would yo bet on a 30 to 1 horse???

These things were risky .Even PL came out and said;

''IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE OPTIONS,

BUY SHARES''

What sort of possible deal do you think can be struck that is not detrimental to the SHAREHOLDERS?

I can think of 60 million votes off the top of my head without picking up the phone that aint gonna let this little scam see the light of day.

Do you think that you can ALL go quiet in the hope that shareholders will simply read about it in some obscure agm resolution?

Now that I have adopted a polarised stance for shareholders (seems most rummers are oppie holders and I'm not welcome to air my view there),I will be subject to their sense of fair play also

I have already been accused of selling my options on insider information ....Yeh right...I LOOOOSE THE BIG BUX on some secret sell sell message whilst you guys planned on riding this to the end and band together to get some sort of a deal from the company at shareholders expense.....not very realistic...

OPPIE HOLDERS ,,BIGHT THE BULLET,,,THERE OVER...

We've all known that they've looked sick for months...

Why should someone who may have spent less than 50g's to buy 5million oppies be entitled to the same upside as an fpo buyer who has shelled out over 2 million for the same outcome?

This is the same group that threatens the company with legal action for an oppie deal.....

The company will suffer the sp will suffer....

Don't buy oppies if you are not prepared to TAKE THE RISK....you all lived in denial of the risk and risk won

Now I know this is gonna get some flack and I hope that there is a deal that will not disadvantage shareholders. But so what, I AS A SHAREHOLDER ONLY have listened to a number of oppie and share holders ,all of whom have a killed oppie strategy.

If a deal can be struck then there will be a lot more disgruntled ex oppie holders who have sold out in the last month at realistic prices relative to no deal including one top 40 holder who sold everything on the open a week back.

No-one from the oppie corner wants to talk about the deal that they are hoping for.

APOCOLYPSE mentioned one of the deals yesterday 1c 12months $1 strike.

Do you realise how detrimental and disadvantageous that sort of a deal is to shareholders?

Imagine the hangover that would cause at $1+ not to mention the price disadvantage between the head owner and the plastic oppy holder..

A number of like minded head holders reckon 5c 1 year $2+

Sorry but if money makes enemies , they weren't friends in the first place .

If you feel that you have to cut ties with me boys because I dont agree with your greedy and threatening proposition then tuff....we'll all live on to fight another one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.