RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

2yr options with a 3 year warranty, page-22

1. 6,284 Posts.
    YES for family reasons.

I looked at the charts and sold the worst potential performer

I HOLD RRS ESI IGR IMI CXM (CENTREX) IN MY PENNY DREADFUL FILE....

RRSO was by far the mutt and helped pay cap gains tax and free up cash for a house deal

Whilst waiting for the house deal ,I parked it in imi where it has doubled.

It was never gonna happen in rrso

This is what beats me

Everyone who sold out at 50c 40c 30c20c is laughing all the way to the bank and you will get not gripes from them.

But people who got too greedy and refused to listen to the charts and the lack of posted news , must have prayed to the false deal god and got sucked in to their own greed....

If it promises 30 bag returns chances are....it stinks.

Thats what any investment broker or corporate lawyer will tell you...

Someone said that shareholders should have been expecting dilution any how or at least an underwriting

Yes for a while this LOOKED plausible

But not for the last quarter when people have been deserting the options in their droves.

Of late (and strangely things change .if you dont adapt and overcome you get trodden on ),,,its been obvious that the options were not going to be underwritten and lets face it most oppies holders are traders not exersisors therefore ,somebody has to be caught holding the parcel...Que sera sera.....

The share holders must not be disadvantaged by action the oppie holders think they are entitled to take

Option holders need to understand that they will be treated as reasonable people who have purchased an OPTION their fate is spelt out in their description.

A reasonable person will understand the ramifications of the expiry date

A reasonable person will understand high risk and that the company is in no way responsible for a person's interpretation of that high risk.

A reasonable person takes it upon his or herself to MONITER the position that they have taken and this includes price fluctuation

Self absorbing agenda....this is a money absorbing agenda where oppie holders want a further free ride at a cost to shareholders....

The sooner a resolution can be found the better.

The group of concerned oppie holders that is attempting to negotiate with the company refuse to indicate to shareholders what they are after ,but one of them indicated to me that they want all that they can get...

This is what has incensed me free ticket to ride greed.

The same human condition that got us the final week of the oppies life in the first place G R E E D.at others expense

Now back to the sp for a minute...

Who can honestly see it hitting $2 in 6 months

I see $3 if there is no further significant dilution

If the oppie holders continue tohold the company to ransome with their threats of company litigation, then

(as I have heard) Puntland may be incensed and remove rrs from the deal....who will we have to sue ??

They dont realise what a potential debacle it is that they are causing....

Take it like the rest of us did boys and girl.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.