RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

jackas far as i'm concerned, way too much has hinged on what...

1. 8,506 Posts.

jack

as far as i'm concerned, way too much has hinged on what consort get out of this - granted, range would not be there without them - people complain about dilution, but isn't it consort that everyone is expected to accommodate - and with that dilution, consort wouldn't be such a pain in the a#se trying to fit them under 20% - looks like too many of the bigger players want it all their way & stuff the rest - why the need for consort to get so much up front with all the supposed potential down the track

i took a small risk with rrs/o and i'm happy to ride them out, come what may - for me it's a learning curve

imo, the company has been abysmal in their timetables, but realistically many other factors can determine outcomes beyond their doing - but even more abysmal has been their updates to market as to why things have dragged out for so long - i mean, what became of KNOC, for example - not a single word from hq - do they really think that people haven't been aware of the political risks & aren't going to slash their wrists at the hint of islamists etc

but hold on, there's more - i honestly don't think that i have read so many ambiguous anns that this company has put out - people who have been in this game far longer than myself, have scratched their heads trying to decipher what has been presented to market

corporate lawyers can come in handy when you want to muddy the waters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.