RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

2yr options with a 3 year warranty, page-40

1. 6,284 Posts.
    It sullies my perspective in forum debate that my ''in your face'' chain rattlin' polarizing diatribe barely raises a boo hoo from concerned oppy holders.

Now for the positive spin......

Somebody today around the crow man's question to me about when I sold options(late june earl july??)asked what I would do regarding this situation.

I would offer share holders and option holders alike ,
    a 1 for 1 deal on 6 month expiring unlisted options for a nominal price of 10c and a strike rate of $1

This will appease the aim god as I see us short of cash burn regarding AIM minimum requirement.

The co could receive some form of dispensation from AIM giving a subject to share holder approval undertaking to fulfill the cash burn requirement after the agm.

I thank all who offered private emails and phone calls today.

A lot have admitted to contact to co with ideas and proposals including me (with a number of oppie salvaging ideas).

It shows we all care about our investment.

I'm sure we will hear something real soon

Be careful buying the nearly dead opppies because I am confident that the company will be compelled to offer the rebadge deal to shareholders as well as oppie holders... then there's the Adelaide groups' back dating deal which really needs a bit of rejigging to show no disadvantage to share holders....

The firebirds and rabs will jig whatever proposal into reality....but at least the company is totally aware of our perspective now....

Cheers all and thanks for rattlin chains with me today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.