RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Rupert, the only person who's CHAIN appears to be RATTLED is...

1. 572 Posts.
    Rupert, the only person who's CHAIN appears to be RATTLED is YOURSELF, and yes you are a HYPOCRITE of the HIGHEST ORDER.
    The GUTTER tactics you are employing to divide shareholders is disgusting.

But you are right about a few points,
    You are definately NOT to blame for the oppie situation, and I do not believe anyone is accusing you of being responsible.
    At the end of the day your views, thoughts and opinions will count for NOTHING, its apparent you have been in the armed forces too long mate, Yes Sir Rupert, No Sir Rupert, 3 Bags Full Sir Rupert, does NOT wash in the outside world mate.

Nothing you post here, or any action you take will change my own course of action, I have been upfront, and clear in my intentions should the situation arise.

You think you are the only one who understands that Range need money NOW, once again showing your deluded EGO, and your arguements regarding dilution is NULL and VOID, as DILUTION WILL OCCUR NO MATTER WHAT, would you seriously prefer the majors to get an even larger slice of the pie, rather than option holders being offered a chance to participate, would you prefer LEO and Friends to receive another issue?.

I also agree that any FAIR PROPOSAL should include ALL OPTION HOLDERS, LARGE AND SMALL, and I do not see how Fully Paid Holders will be disadvantaged, as the dilution is offset by the Cash Range will receive upon any exercising, and we are not talking Petty cash here, the exercising of any option in the future will provide Range with $70 Million or more depending on any New Proposal, as suggested numerous times by many, $70+ million would go a long way to allowing Range the benefit of going it alone in some Mineral Projects, or allow them the freedom to negotiate more favourable further JV terms, once again offsetting dilution arguments.
    Rupert the reason most people choose not to engage you is because its quite obvious you are obssesive/compulsive, and as stated you enjoy the banter that goes on on the forums, and have admitted to carrying on with B/S just to provoke people, you lie, deceive, and twists things to suit your own self absorbed agenda.

Thats about it from me Rupert, you can see by my own history that I rarely post, as I do not enjoy trading mindless insults, playing childish games over the net, and I will not engage you in tit for tat posting.
    No doubt we will hear anything Range might be considering over the next day or 2, and hopefully it will be to the ADVANTAGE and agreeable to ALL RANGE SHAREHOLDERS, and will benefit Range in the long run.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.