RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

I hold heads 80%, oppies 20% in Range.Rupert,you certainly do...

1. 229 Posts.
    I hold heads 80%, oppies 20% in Range.
    Rupert,you certainly do not speak for me regarding your posts.
    After reading through this thread I find it very hard to ignore Ruperts agenda here.

In a nut shell......SOUR GRAPES

If he hadn't sold his oppies he would still be on this thread,replying to himself,demanding all kinds of action against Range.

Why begrudge any deals extending the options?

The way I see it there would'nt be a shareholder amongst us that does'nt feel Range has let us down regarding timelines, announcements and cloak + dagger style management.

I agree with Jamit when he pointed out that dilution will occur regardless of what happens with the oppies.
    Shareholders including myself bought into Range knowing the options were out there, even Rupert posted that "dilution would be the lesser of two evils".

We are all aware of the potential of this company.Do you really think that by extending the options the world will come to an end....
    The worse thing that can happen is the option holders get to exercise,add $70million to the coffers and everyone benefits down the line when Range is $5.00+ where it belongs.

The alternative to this is risk litigation.Regardless whether its successful or not I wonder how the insto's would view this not to mention the Puntland Gov....Consort (talk about opening up a can of worms) this would not advantage shareholders,including myself,in anyway what so ever.

I see minimal harm to rrs shareholders if the option holders were cut some kind of deal regarding the timeline.

Rupert, you cut and ran when others stood to fight.
    You made your decision when you sold your options so be it.Don't begrudge others that can benifit or at least break even via a deal on the oppies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.