AJL 12.5% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

$3.00 bottom, page-19

1. 1,189 Posts.

Ravingstark...

I tried to read that document and it defeated me. kept looking for the VWAP section but I never found it due to the way my eyes started aching..

Just so I understand this you are proposing that maybe if there is a special divi coming up and some of the note holders know about it , then the devious bartards sink the sp to then be eligible for more shares to cover the $45 million of convertible notes.. Is that how it would work? So rather than giving out potentially 6 250 000 shares at 7.20 AJL they have to give out twice that..

If this is remotely close to what is happening then that is very sneaky, has a strong motive and is therefore all too likely. Jeez there is always another angle from which one can get blindsided in this game isn't there.

Have any of the notes been redeemed as yet? At 11% I'd imagine AJL might like to close them out..(didn't they do that or propose to do that?)

I also seem to recall this was the cause for some argy bargy (to borrow from the Ruddster) at the last AGM ?

Looking forward to hearing from someone who actually know what the hell is going on here...

Now to fix this headache...I see its nigh on four thirty on a friday afternoon and as I got up early today this is my cue to access the bar!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $12.33K 1.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2645110 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 272056 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.