So you're happy to listen to the who regarding vaccines but not...

1. 207 Posts.
    So you're happy to listen to the who regarding vaccines but not regarding lockdowns ?

where exactly has lockdowns worked ?

i wouldn't even call them lockdowns per se. there restrictive measures to control the populace with the view of installing fear and reliance on the government by as many as possible so that going forth governments have near enough complete autonomy over ones life.

Why can we not just live with this virus ? Why are people so happy for government control regarding this health matter, but not for heart disease which kills far more and is likely a major comorbidity with many of those who have died during the last 18 months who have been said to die 'of' covid. You happy for government to shut down Fast food, stop selling junk food ? Why not have fitness camps instead of quarantine camps to get fat people in shape ? I more worried about the strain on the health system from fat people than I am from someone not wanting a vaccine.

lets then move onto cancer too. How about we stop selling cigarettes, alcohol because of the links between them and cancers.

at some point, the pennynhas to drop that nothing the government has done for the past 18 months has or will continue to work. The virus hasn't gone anywhere.

you don't live a life in fear, if you do you're already dead.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.