FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

morning,As usual there are people who either don't read the...

1. 84,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

As usual there are people who either don't read the announcements properly or who don't understand what was said.

re. " ..where was the description of potential width and depth?"

So for a hopefully bit of clarity - the TI announcement clearly stated a description of potential width - in fact it was the centrepiece of the announcement. (see the map at the bottom of this post)

It is clearly stated if you look at the dashed red lines - "Interpreted mineralised trend"

This puts the guts of the system at somewhere between 500m and 1000m wide.

As to the depth - shall we discuss it again - we are ABOVE the ore bodies here - the gold lies 'below' the limit of where we can drill with aircore.

All we are seeing is some diluted gold that is leaking up out of the bodies. Kal, CW or someone who knows much more than I might want to give some idea of why it does that.
    We do know that it does it continuously - so the fact that we are getting these readings means one of 2 things -
    1. The gold IS THERE (in the host under the area we are drilling) - the most likely possibility.
    2. God put the gold there millions of years ago and it just all leached away in the last 100 years or so and there ain't any left ----------- probability - about .0000000000000001%

So on the assumption that the gold is there - we cannot at this point have a guess as to depth of the ore bodies - only when we get diamond drills down into the host hard rock will we see depth.

As to grade - we don't know that either - again, because we haven't hit the gold yet.

BUT, we do know this - and don't overlook it - it is telling us something -----------
    some of these geochem readings are very high for this area and the age of these deposits.
    These readings compared to other readings in the Lake are extraordinary -- so, what can that mean?

Well I would like to leave that to more educated commentators as well - but in my layman's thinking it could well mean a couple of things --
    if you get higher percentage leaching - then maybe you have ore bodies that have a higher grade underneath - OR - if the grade is similar to other deposits in the area - perhaps it means the ore bodies are 'bigger'.
    It might just mean that they are wider at the top and then might pinch out - we won't know again until we see the diamond results -
    BUT, being a positive person - I would have to think that much higher than normal relative readings - is a good thing - definitely not a negative.

I hope this helps a bit.

Have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $6.856K 49.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.