PIL 11.1% 1.0¢ peppermint innovation limited

No you are dead right ....PIL are obviously keeping their cards...

1. 5,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1769
    No you are dead right ....PIL are obviously keeping their cards very close to the chest
    They wouldn't want the world to know that their prized life saving App was a fizzer
    Nor would they want the world to know that they simply aren't cut out to build a business like this . Very poor retention of new customers I suspect . This app should be a screaming success , and perhaps it would be if they promoted properly . But most importantly they need to make sure there are no issues on the user side . You only get one chance at this sort of stuff . If a user experiences problems or frustrations they'll give up . So I'm guessing PIL have 11,000 names of people who may have been interested, but probably less than 500 actual users .
    PIL also wouldn't want the market to know that there most probably isnt a placement to raise 1.5 mill @ 2.5 cents any time soon .
    These guys are in the business of viral marketing in a sense , yet their communication skills with their shareholders is at best quite pathetic .
    Dont worry Jal you'll be able to top up at under 1 cents soon I suspect .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $65.3K 7.176M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7593550 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5197721 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.