OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Morning Jimone. Glad to hear that you're in touch with SJB (hope...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    Morning Jimone. Glad to hear that you're in touch with SJB (hope he's keeping well).

There's no obligation for him (or anyone else) to post here. I had only tagged him in my post, cause I wanted to catch his attention next time he checked into HC.... why? Because I respect the quality of his posts (which probably reflect the quality of the man!).

Quality: How good or bad something is; a high standard; a characteristic or feature of someone.

Sadly, these threads have been systematically hounded with an extraordinary barrage of inferior quality posts.

The reality is that none of us are beholden to post here, or disclose when or why we hold, sell or buy (or report back on their site visit to the mine ).

The fact that some take the care and effort to share their research and sources speaks of the quality of their posts.

The opposite could be attributed to those who resort to relentless, one dimensional comments, that unnecessarily call upon personal attacks and insults in an effort to underpin their position.

We are each responsible for our own investment decisions, and this means you should never invest based solely on what you've read here... that goes for both uprampers and downrampers (and yes, that includes me and what I post).

IMO and experience, the more rampant the downrampers and higher the daily discussion counts during a SP downturn, the more likely professional traders are focussing their efforts on that company. And more then likely, the reason behind this is to accumulate shares... it's highly unlikely that they are doing it as a community warning service (or maybe they lurk here cause it's a reflection of their character?).

Let's face it, if this was a pennystock going under, with no potential in the longer term, why invest time, effort and resources in constant posting, downramping and spreading FUD? If there was nothing to be gained, it would die quietly and unnoticed.

Is this a difficult time for OGX? YES!

Are there issues and warning signs that warrant attention and discussion? YES!

Is it necessary to endlessly post reoccurring themes that bring nothing new, seem intent on fuelling FUD and dominating the discussion threads, misrepresent/misquote facts, and resort to personal derogatory comments on other posters? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

My suggestion? Keep your mind and eyes open for the traders traps and avoid falling for them.

View these HC threads with a healthy dose of scepticism, and anything that flags for you - go and do further research outside of HC to validate/dismiss them and then act as you decide best fits your investment/risk/reward strategy.

Anyway - it's a nice weekend... Hello Spring . Have a good one everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.