OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

3.2 c new target SP, page-52

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    So now SJB is a liar, amazing, the guy holds a masters degree, has run his own company's and is using his skills and knowledge to help wherever he can for peanuts. Then has to suffer being called a liar. If you are prepared to invest in a company, then think everything is up to them and just sit back and throw mud is beyond belief. When you buy into a company you are a part owner and have a responsibility to help the company to succeed.
    Management will be doing there best to further the company's prospects battling all sorts of problems, then have to also contend with part owners throwing mud on public forums like HC. It is like buying a takeaway shop then standing outside telling all that will listen that the food is bad and not to go in... unbelievable. If anyone has any ideas that they think will help, they should email the company as they might not know about it or have not considered it. Likewise if you have complaints email the company and let them know. I know Simon and others have an axe to grind and are not happy with the way things are going, no one is, but throwing mud is not going to help, especially at other posters like SJB. It makes me sick......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.