HRZ 0.00% 4.0¢ horizon minerals limited

3.2c and falling, page-9

1. 11,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4782
    haha I bought at 3.5c last week, so it wasn't me! but I still have a bit left in the kitty, but I wanted to see a sign of a reversal before buying more, just in case I could have got more cheaper under 3c. Looks like that sign of a reversal was today! What played out just goes to show how easily and quickly this share price will reverse. Especially after no news, imagine when interest increases on the back of a positive and important price sensitive announcement like mining kicking off! I tend to agree with@HotRods65. A top 10/ top 20 has definitely been dumping in recent months but that sell volume eventually had to run dry and hopefully we are close to that now.
    If the buy side keeps strengthening, I will definitely be buying more HRZ stock next week, we are still at bargain prices right now. Anything under 10c is a bargain imo because the only changes at operational and asset level, since we were 12/13c have been positive with confirmation of mining by Q4 2023 and higher resource upgrades. The issue for a share price perspective was a lack of newsflow and exploration, and the previous chairman dropping the ball and putting their attention into RVT instead. The poorly timed tax sell period capital raise didn't help either. Clearly one or more of the top 10 crew did not like this change of momentum and lack of newsflow and have been offloading ever since putting the share price in free fall, which was always going to happen in the current negative economic environment with limited buyers and liquidity absorbing the dumping. Hopefully we can get an up to date top 20 very soon. Usually if someone asks management they send the latest one out...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $41.80K 1.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291419 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 782820 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.