VIR 0.00% 1.4¢ virgo resources ltd

3.2c intrim dividend paid today, page-2

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 334 Posts.
    I have held Viridis for almost 2 years and share the same sentiments as yourself.I consider this stock to be at the top of my portfolio and believe they are a sleeping giant albeit and an excellent investment at todays share price of 44c.The companies assett backing is way above this number albeit they have been returning an excellent yield despite the share price fall in accordance to the global meltdown (I hate using that line).The people running this company are very savvy and extremely clued up on Methane Extraction,Wind Energy and leaders in Green Energy.I admire their grit for coming through the Hurricane Ike disaster in Houston USA and other unforseen global negatives that now places them in a great position for many up and coming positives.As a shareholder I do hope they gain access to some of the doors opening at present in China....as posted today. China Pays the Price for Pollution China, the planet's biggest polluter, is being forced to "go green" by its own government.
    The country has instituted "Environmental Liability Insurance" to pay back the victims of its ecological recklessness.But here's the good news for you: China has left the door wide open for everyday investors to take advantage of their green-energy boom.
    The Green Chip team has composed an extensive -- and exclusive -- report on investing in this opportunity. You don't want to miss it...........Wayne
    The above comment is based upon my own opinion and not to be used as information in regard to your own directions towards this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.