CSM cosmo gold limited

hahaha, yeah I hear ya.....I was referring more to a 6 months...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 1,263 Posts.
    hahaha, yeah I hear ya.....I was referring more to a 6 months old comment along the lines of CSM being an overpriced piece of crap......hard not to be negative about a stock that was performing so terribly

Personally over the last 12+ months I always thought any offer had to be over $3...now we are there and if the offers increase any more then it will be a $1 billion + deal....not sure if anyone will break that psych barrier.

I have now overcommitted myself in buying other stocks (substantially more risky too) and will probably sell CSM Monday now to pay for them. They are definately worth more still IMO.

My theory is that Gilbo knew damn well the first bid wouldnt be accepted but he wanted to make the first move and force the hand of others to make a quick decision to counter. By creating a sense of emergency the rival bids are likely to be close to the best they can offer....now Gilbo knows the benchmark and can probably deliver the knockout punch. MK has already revised his offer once.

As I have said previously, I reckon Gilbo always wanted 100% of CSM and will subsequently want to split it up and sell the pieces back to other investors for a mint.

Maybe the first to pay above 1 Billion will win.

If I had more invested in this Company I wouldnt be selling....and even if I do sell I will be keenly following this story....its great!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.