1. 702 Posts.
    Company: Whl Energy (WHN)
    Mkt cap 38 million
    Share price. 2.6c

Seychelles
    -17,000+ sqkm of shallow offshore blocks
    -SEYPEC shareholder in company
    -ISIS report 5 Billion Barrels estimate
    -NSAI CONFIRM 3.4 billion (excluding some blocks)
    -commitment from 2 wells by june 2013 to 1 well by end jan 2014 agreed with seychelles and seypec
    -stable gov
    -only 1 out of 2 companies that are commited to 5% royalities, the rest must settle for 10%
    - off the east coat of africa and part of gondwana madagascar
    - frontier exploration with risk to reward ratio favouring company

Now that is just the seychelles snapshot.. Im not inc la bella and palta which are potential monsters... Waiting on palta in the comming weeks for drill report... But back to just seychelles... There has been no flaw with seychelles forward program perhaps jv took longer than expected but in my opinion once it is ann it will be clear the terms are favourable...

So you weigh it up

3.4 billion prospect confirmed by global independants and you have a conpany with mkt cap of 38 million with the rights...

World class mgmt, world class plays

You may be thinking that it sounds to good to be true... Well in here to tell you all ive said is from first hand fact... The mkt forgot about this one so dormant we have remained... With minimal shares being traded, showing signs of the sentiment of holders is strong and that it isnt filled with traders, so once this runs it will run as the supply will be limited

Either way you look at it ask yourself surely this is worth more than a try as oppose to many other stocks that get spruiked on hc

Goodluck and i hope the ann is what we all have been waiting for

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 127628 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.