APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

apg board appointments Hi Seik, you got it! Crystal is the one...

1. 183 Posts.
    apg board appointments Hi Seik, you got it! Crystal is the one and you are quite right they did not get booted from the bemax project but they are in a position with the other majors that can and may very well make it awkward for them.

Either way they do need APG. Everett had stated he wants to produce Syn rutile however one step at a time for bemax therefore a fair way down the track for a BMX/APG syn rutile technology. No good to Crystal who are huge international pigment producers.(Everett ...MD Bemax)

Crystal NEED and have the $$$ to secure an Australian project and also have a fantastic resource in Saudi Arabia that could sustain a 250,000tpa plant for twenty years but they need a technology....maybe Iluka could sell them the dredded lurgi!

If I am right I beleive funding for the Iluka feasability in the first part may not come directly from Crystal as the usual studies will need to be undertaken by Crystal and that will take a couple of months so other options may need to be looked at.

I see there was a long awaityed board change and APG have releived themselves of a combined (approx) 158 years of experience with ALF and Harold retiring. Lets face it too old , TOO CONSERVATIVE and certainly lacking in drive. With the appointment of Charles (Sandy) MacDonald and Terry Cuthberson as Chairman tey have finally got people with loads of experience and drive. Sandy is Internationally recognised, experienced and ambitious while Terry who has been on the board in a lesser position has been involved with APG for number of years as a consultant.

These changes will give APG the push it needs to move forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.