TRI 4.76% 2.2¢ trivarx ltd

3/6/21- Medibio Market research report by Pitt Street Research, page-39

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Big interest heating up for MEB. Let's not forget that this stock used to be @20c with all the fundamentals that it has to this day. Got destroyed by very poor management job and previous BOD. FDA approval is imminent. They are on track to conduct more trials, after which there will be an accelerated pathway to the FDA approval. Compass deal 3y+2y extension. MD has skin in the game. Things are finally starting to look a lot brighter. $100k wipe just then at 0.8c. Just imagine the intensity of the rerate when they put FDA and Compass + other deals together. Can easily re-r8 from here. Mental Health sector, right product, approvals finally progressing to the last stage, deals are in the pipeline, chart looking very tasty... If this had a great management we'd be at 10c. New management has definitely not been as bad as previous one, so I am willing to give them another shot. So far, so good... Not long now until we either re-r8 or stay here for longer. Good risk reward ratio, if you ask me.
    Last edited by Cashgamma: 02/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $10.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $340 15.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30024 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 192750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.