TRI 2.94% 3.5¢ trivarx ltd

3/6/21- Medibio Market research report by Pitt Street Research, page-41

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I think the fact that fundamentally nothing has changed for MEB since those glory days, and our applications are closer to approval as never before, and this is an extremely scalable business model already makes it a great risk reward play. Honestly don't see a downside here: what are you worried about losing couple of pips? Sure. But once FDA is approved this will be the first ever objective depression evaluating software in the world. You can't put a number on how many companies will almost be required at some stage to have their employees scanned. Especially in USA, huge market. Compass deal is very underrated too. They are in contact with companies such as Google, Chevron, Coca Cola and etc. It costs nothing for them to use our product, and the feedback by Compass has been very positive. Once we get a deal struck, the rest will follow as an avalanche. Consumer App in US as well in a couple of months... Don't underestimate the power of App Store and small marketing by Michael Phelps that will drive people to try the app out. They're working quite diligently on rolling the app out properly. I, myself spend unnecessary money on apps here and there. Imagine millions of Americans getting prompted to do that. I run a small start up for a physio app and it's in its very early stages but already getting decent amount of revenue from just that, and this is only in Aus yet.

People are rightly so put off by the history of management, but honestly the fundamentals of the tech have gotten better and we are as close to our approval as never before. This is an easy tenbagger from here once those boxes are ticked. And ticked they will be Super busy H2 2021 for Medibio, as they have stated themselves too. I am filling my boots any chance I get.

GLTAH
    Last edited by Cashgamma: 04/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $15.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.3¢ $83.92K 2.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 401895 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 352777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.