UNI 0.00% $6.10 universal store holdings limited

Hi subtotal, if you read my other posts you will see that I tend...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Hi subtotal, if you read my other posts you will see that I tend to agree as to what UNI have in the way of growth and that comparison only came out by way of a conversation on another thread, so I did it.

I don't know about PE's 3x 37, that's very high. A PE of 30/35 x is something I'd be rather happy with, Nothing has been factored into those prices with regards to the Unifill Select either, I would say double that pricing when all is bought online and orders are in the bag. We are in our own niche market with the prefills as COH are with implants. Regulation will help us with growth or otherwise the cheap syringe and vial would continue on, luckily safety mandates have changed this and the prefill is the choice of pharma going forward.

I think COH have 65% market share and if UNI were to grow to a billion units of the current 1.5 billion in the Unifill arena then we have a similar market share in our respective field, albeit that the growth in this particular field might negate having 65% for a while, but a major share all the same.

Then there's the Unifill Select, and as you say if we can get 20% of that market then I will be making regular trip around the world just because I can:))

I will always low ball expectations anyway, that way the additional upside gives you a smile that just simply wont go away:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $467.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.09 $6.23 $6.04 $555.2K 90.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4899 $6.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.12 226 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.