SYR 11.7% 26.5¢ syrah resources limited

There was no intention on my part to ruffle any feathers....

1. 7,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3330
    There was no intention on my part to ruffle any feathers. However, as dugsab's request for references and facts from a regular poster went totally ignored, I merely considered it fair to point that fact out. Now, we fully understand your angst... we deal with exactly the same scenario over on our forum with non-holders being nothing but negative and much of the time without substantiating facts and unlike me, insulting. It is tiresome!

I did not mean to be representative of that type of uninformed non-holding poster. Merely after facts and knowledge. IF Syrah is indeed NOW "using industry-standard measures" as you state @Prime1 then a humbly stand corrected. The exercise has been more than informative and makes me want to look further into the source from which I initially received such misinformation.

Thank you, Prime. I will now stay out of everyone's hair. PS: Next time don't jump to the conclusion that there is a motive to slag off the company when a non-holder has a comment to make. I commented favourably on Syrah's resource quantity, mentioned the fact that the entire industry is suffering SP-wise and wished GLTA. smile.png Bass and Syrah are technically not competitors anyway, so need to think we shareholders are enemies! I'll say it again to avoid being misconstrued for another time... GLTA wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.035(11.7%)
Mkt cap ! $274.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 26.3¢ $4.427M 15.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 609965 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 75000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.