DOM 0.00% $2.95 dominion mining limited

$3.63 per share, page-10

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi triage, I have held DOM shares over the last 18 months, and seen them bounce around a lot. I haven't traded them, but held on for the dividends, and was hoping for a take over offer, esp with waiting more than 12 months for cgt.

So now I do get my takeover offer, but it is less than hoped. Ah well ... only a moderate profit. Of course I wish, NOW, that I had bought more during the severe dips this year.

I would say you are exactly right - Challenger is challenging - and DOM have been reasonably good at getting up the metal and containing costs. They have always paid a dividend, unlike most small miners. Gold miners are used to difficult mines - there don't seem to be any other sort about.

They are a good acquisition because they have interesting assets and no debt burden. Aside from Challenger, they have an interest at Prominent Hill S.A., which may be very rich ... if it turns out as hoped ... that is always the way with the mining game. Doubts and speculations, running on hopes, striking it rich sometimes ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.