DOM 0.00% $2.95 dominion mining limited

$3.63 per share, page-15

1. 4,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    Thanks Najaf for your feedback.

The Resources column in today's Fin Review talks about the KCN - DOM deal. Not much new but it does restate the view that this is the first of a number of moves by KCN for it to fill the mid-cap goldie void left by Lihir being taken over.

Also there is a short piece on a conversation with Mark Creasy. Here are a couple of quotes:

[Mr Creasy said:] "At first blush, I'm keen, but I'm yet to look at it in detail"...

'It will also spread the risk for Dominion shareholders, and element of the union that Mr Creasy appreciated. He also liked the fact that the deal would create scale. "That's probably something people are looking for".

Mr Creasy intended to explore the relationship between the Thai baht and the US dollar before making his final decision.

"Our problem to a certain extent has been our currency has been so bloody strong, that in fact the price of gold hasn't done a great deal", he said. "What's the situation with the baht? That would be something I'll have to look at."'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.