DOM 0.00% $2.95 dominion mining limited

Hi there DOM holders. Can I ask a favour?I am a holder of KCN...

1. 4,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2613
    Hi there DOM holders. Can I ask a favour?

I am a holder of KCN shares but know little about DOM. So I am trying to get my head around why the KCN board are attracted to DOM.

From what I can see there is good reason why DOM's current mine is called Challenger. It seems the geology of it is ... challenging. Yes? And that the techos at DOM have done a fine job of making money under difficult circumstances. Yes?

Given that KCN intend to go into underground mining at their Thailand operation it makes sense for them to buy some underground mining expertise. They say as much in their presentation.

So one of my main questions is: is it Peter Alexander who is the hot-shot geo who unraveled the geological scrambed eggs at Challenger or is there someone else? The fact that KCN has invited Mr Alexander onto the KCN board suggests that he is the key person in the Challenger operation. Am I right in saying that?

My second main question is: where was DOM going to next (before this tie-up with KCN)? My impression is that their first focus is the Challenger underground mine but then they were struggling for ideas after that? Is that too harsh or about right?

And my last main question is: How much of a sure thing are the proposed Laos blocks? KCN makes no mention of the Laos proposal in today's presentation at all, probably because the Lao government is still thinking about whether to grant the blocks to DOM or not. But I note that the blocks fall within the same geological belt as KCN's Thai tenements.

Anyway thanks in advance for any light you can give here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.