AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Kevin Foley Speaks to Neal Blue of General AtomicsPrivate Owners...

1. 162 Posts.
    Kevin Foley Speaks to Neal Blue of General Atomics
    Private Owners of Beverley Uranium Mine.

from the South Australian Hansard 10th March 2005

The Hon. K.O. FOLEY: "Yes; absolutely, yes. Western Mining is looking at a significant expansion and exploiting the huge known reserves of uranium, but we have other mines in South Australia. We have the Beverley mine. I have visited the Beverley mine and, recently, in San Diego I met Mr Neal Blue, the Chairman of General Atomics—an outstanding company that is producing uranium oxide from the Beverley mine. That company is now exploring and looking at other options.
    #44 I made it very clear to Neal Blue from General Atomics that he has this government's full support with respect to his activities. General Atomics can invest with confidence when it is dealing with this government, as can Western Mining Corporation or, indeed, whoever is the eventual owner of the Western Mining deposits at Olympic Dam. These mines have licences to operate, and they can do so with the full confi­dence of this government. I only hope that further deposits of uranium can be found. The sooner we can find it, dig it up and get it out of the country, the better."

Looks like the Government has already verbally approved an expansion of Beverley!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.