STO 0.38% $7.89 santos limited

$3.85 a share entitlement offer ??, page-57

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    I see Argonaut oil and gas analyst - Phillip OKin is being quoted in energy news:

O Kin, like some other analysts, believes the Scepter story is not over yet.

“We believe that a revised bid is possible, particularly looking at the party involved and its financial backing,” he said.
    “Should a revised offer of $7 or above cash be made, we view it would be difficult for Santos to reject.”

Given the extra shares that will be on the registry $7 or above will look very good and would get my vote..better than what we keep hearing the company is worth by certain posters on here - come to think of it weren't we being told by posters back when we were in the low 4's that we were headed into the low $3's or even $2's..

Just goes to show if your running down a stock that whatever the current sp is - you say it will go lower & then go quiet when it goes higher....I'm personally very happy I never took notice of those negative posts back 2 months ago..... I'm not saying its going to fly over $6 tomorrow but those non holders who have again shown up are talking below $5 - even last I checked on the opening estimate after our 3 day trading halt - its sitting at $5.81 - 10c higher than what Hony are paying...

I am not claiming it may not open lower than $5.81 - I have no idea but when this crowd turn up on masse and start TELLING everyone its going down without acknowledging that it could go up - then that speaks volumes IMHO...again I'm just glad I took no notice last time or the time before or the time before that...and if your a holder like me then even if it opens or trades lower than $5.81 on a Thursday who gives a toss - we're getting shares for $3.85 though I now expect we'll hear that the sp will go down lower than $3.85 tomorrow.. a full $2 lower than the opening estimate since last Friday's end of trade!!..

I'm showing the biggest volumes for opening are at:

Buy - $5.50   &   Sell - $7 with $5.81 the open estimate - this of course will change in the morning but I do think it speaks to what in on most traders minds up until this point in time after a 3 day trading halt..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.89
Change
-0.030(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $25.62B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.87 $7.94 $7.86 $44.13M 5.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25085 $7.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.89 39733 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.