SBM 6.67% 24.0¢ st barbara limited

$3.90 valuation by GS updated, page-423

1. 2,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513

Your way off the mark. Are you being intentionally misleading?

1/ Suspending exploration activities is the responsible thing to do and movement around WA is quite restricted at the moment. In the overall scheme of exploration time frames, it will have little effect.

2/ PNG Gov did not suspend Barrick's operation, they did not renew their lease. They're done, out! No effect on Simbiri. SBM have a lease that has years left to run.

3/ SBM does not need the pog to go to US$2000/oz in the short term to be profitable. At US$1700 we are make good margins and any gains in pog from here is just cream on the cake.

You say it looks like weakness until covid 19 passes. Maybe you should sell. They are lining up in the market ready to buy your shares.

You either have no idea or you are being intentionally misleading. When I'm invested in a stock I find myself loyal to my fellow shareholders, (at least those that are genuine) and feel obligated to call out people like yourself. If it is the case that you just have no idea, maybe you should just observe and ask questions rather than make misleading statements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.